Skip to main content

Friday Favorites [2-23-24]

 

Hello Friday, it's nice to see you. 😊 As usual, I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to share some favorites from my week. Let's go! 


Are you even from the Midwest if you don't mention this GLORIOUS weather we've had this week? It has been so nice out! It's been lovely to have the windows open for fresh air, and to go on walks and not be entirely freezing. 

Jack hit a milestone this week: riding in the stroller without the infant seat attachment. He couldn't have been happier! His legs kicked the entire walk. 😊


Oreos for an after school snack are ALWAYS a favorite in my book. 

Easy Trader Joe's meals were saving my life this week. This week hasn't been busy, but Dustin was late coming home several evenings. It was so nice to just have quick meals that I could prepare in a few steps, and with a baby on my hip. We tried the teriyaki chicken from the freezer section this week and it was a new favorite. 


These pictures from childcare have been a favorite as well. I love getting updates through the day! 


And I love this new picture of Jackson. He is an army-crawling machine, and doesn't like to stay in one place for too long. 


& one last funny to end for the week. I saw this on Instagram, and spit out my water. Haha! Can you believe next week is the end of February?! 

Have a great weekend, I'll be back on Monday!

Catch up on this week's blog posts here: 

More Long Weekends, please

5 "Happy" Things

Day in the Life: After School Edition


Comments

  1. Send some of that warm weather this way please, it's still feeling like winter here.
    I haven't had Oreos in so long! I always used to eat them as a snack. I must get some.
    hahaha! That is so true, February has flown over so far!
    Have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites [7-3-2026]

  It's Friday, and it's the 4th of July Eve! Sounds pretty good to me. 😉 I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  to share some favorites from the week.  I'm dipping my toe back into blog world because, well, I am missing documenting my kids' childhoods. It brings me such joy to go back and read through memories from years before documented in old posts, so I'm determined to hang out here a bit more consistently to share life.  This summer, I've got a seven (7?!) year old and a new 3 year old. Someone the other day was talking about what a difference a year makes from summer to summer and it is so true. For example, this year Jack and Sammy love to go play together. Last year, both boys required constant supervision. Last year Jack hated going to the pool, and this year he is a little fish! This is a BIG favorite for me! Last weekend Sammy participated in a "Run Hit Pitch" competition and won first place for hitting in his age division. He was so ...

Friday Favorites [6-14-2024]

  I hate to be the one to point it out...but how in the world is June almost halfway over?! I would like to hit the "slow down" button on summer, please. 😉 Like usual, I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  to share some favorites from our week. Here we go! You'll notice that many of my "favorites" are food related this week. One of the reasons I love summer is that the cooking is easy, and I can take some time making things I typically wouldn't have time for. Wednesday evening we grilled pork chops and I was hunting for a side dish. I found the ingredients for taco dip and we gobbled it right up. Taco dip is basically a salad, yes?  Jack (and big brother!) have been loving water play this summer. It has been extra warm this week, so it's been a great way to beat the heat.  We had burgers this week using my very favorite  recipe . This meal is probably one of Dustin's most loved meals! Ugh. I love watermelon. I ate SO MUCH of it during my preg...

Friday Favorites [10-4-2024]

Happy, HAPPY Friday!  I hate to even say it outloud, but Jack slept through the night two nights in a row this week. He's been getting so many teeth - all at the same time for about three weeks. This led to lots of broken nights of sleep for our boy. It is AMAZING how much better I feel getting a full night of sleep. Haha.  Needless to say, I'm feeling extra perky this Friday.  I'm linking up with Andrea  and  Erika  to share a few favorites from my week. 😊 Sammy's flag football team is the Chiefs, and so obviously his favorite dog supporter needed to get a matching outfit. Look at Sammy's red cheeks! We're ready for fall weather to arrive in full force over here. Haha.  This week was National Night Out in our town, and Dustin helped work it. I stopped by with the boys, and Jack was genuinely surprised to see so many people who looked like his daddy. He got so excited when he saw the first police car, but was disappointed his daddy wasn't inside. 😉 D...