Skip to main content

Hamburger Sliders

This is a super kid-friendly dish with 10 ingredients total. It's a cinch to put together making it an easy weeknight meal!


Hamburger Sliders

Serves: 10 Prep Time: 15 minutes

Ingredients:

1 lb lean ground beef

1/2 white onion, diced

2 large tablespoons mayonnaise 

1 tsp garlic salt 

1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 

1 package Hawaiian rolls, split 

4 pieces of sliced cheese - any variety is fine

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 

2 tablespoons butter, melted

Sesame seeds to top

Salt and Pepper to taste

Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
  2. Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. When beef is about cooked, add in onion, along with salt and pepper. 
  3. When onions have softened and beef is cooked, add in garlic salt, mayonnaise, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until combined. 
  4. On the bottom layer of Hawaiian rolls, place 4 slices of cheese. This serves as a barrier and helps keep the bottom buns from getting soggy. 😉
  5. Scoop hamburger mixture evenly over the top of the cheese. 
  6. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the ground beef mixture and place tops of buns back on. 
  7. Top with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds. 
  8. Bake in 350 degree oven until cheese is melted and buns are toasted. 
  9. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites [7-3-2026]

  It's Friday, and it's the 4th of July Eve! Sounds pretty good to me. 😉 I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  to share some favorites from the week.  I'm dipping my toe back into blog world because, well, I am missing documenting my kids' childhoods. It brings me such joy to go back and read through memories from years before documented in old posts, so I'm determined to hang out here a bit more consistently to share life.  This summer, I've got a seven (7?!) year old and a new 3 year old. Someone the other day was talking about what a difference a year makes from summer to summer and it is so true. For example, this year Jack and Sammy love to go play together. Last year, both boys required constant supervision. Last year Jack hated going to the pool, and this year he is a little fish! This is a BIG favorite for me! Last weekend Sammy participated in a "Run Hit Pitch" competition and won first place for hitting in his age division. He was so ...

Friday Favorites [6-14-2024]

  I hate to be the one to point it out...but how in the world is June almost halfway over?! I would like to hit the "slow down" button on summer, please. 😉 Like usual, I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  to share some favorites from our week. Here we go! You'll notice that many of my "favorites" are food related this week. One of the reasons I love summer is that the cooking is easy, and I can take some time making things I typically wouldn't have time for. Wednesday evening we grilled pork chops and I was hunting for a side dish. I found the ingredients for taco dip and we gobbled it right up. Taco dip is basically a salad, yes?  Jack (and big brother!) have been loving water play this summer. It has been extra warm this week, so it's been a great way to beat the heat.  We had burgers this week using my very favorite  recipe . This meal is probably one of Dustin's most loved meals! Ugh. I love watermelon. I ate SO MUCH of it during my preg...

Friday Favorites [10-4-2024]

Happy, HAPPY Friday!  I hate to even say it outloud, but Jack slept through the night two nights in a row this week. He's been getting so many teeth - all at the same time for about three weeks. This led to lots of broken nights of sleep for our boy. It is AMAZING how much better I feel getting a full night of sleep. Haha.  Needless to say, I'm feeling extra perky this Friday.  I'm linking up with Andrea  and  Erika  to share a few favorites from my week. 😊 Sammy's flag football team is the Chiefs, and so obviously his favorite dog supporter needed to get a matching outfit. Look at Sammy's red cheeks! We're ready for fall weather to arrive in full force over here. Haha.  This week was National Night Out in our town, and Dustin helped work it. I stopped by with the boys, and Jack was genuinely surprised to see so many people who looked like his daddy. He got so excited when he saw the first police car, but was disappointed his daddy wasn't inside. 😉 D...