Skip to main content

Favorite Easter Candy

'Tis the season for yummy, seasonal Easter candy! I like to call this time "last chance" for seasonal candy before a big dry spell before Halloween. That means we'd better take advantage, right? 😉 In no particular order, here are my top Easter candy choices. 

Starburst Jelly Beans are delicious, but have you gotten your hands on the "Very Berry" Starburst jelly bean variety? I feel like they are impossible to find, but they are SO GOOD! 

You can't mention Easter candy without me thinking about Cadbury Mini Eggs. They are SO GOOD, but SO FULL of calories. It's best to not check out the nutrition label before indulging. Haha!

I also happen to love a regular Cadbury Egg. Dustin doesn't understand my love of these tasty treats, but I just think he hasn't given them a fair chance. 

Reeses Eggs happen to be my favorite seasonal Reeses. Don't ask me why, but I think it's because the distribution of the chocolate is a little more even? Either way, buy a package and stick them in the freezer. It's the only way to enjoy them. 😉

That's my short list of my favorite Easter candy! Time to stock up before the Easter candy aisle gets filled with sparklers, bug spray, and sunscreen. 😊

See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites [7-3-2026]

  It's Friday, and it's the 4th of July Eve! Sounds pretty good to me. 😉 I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  to share some favorites from the week.  I'm dipping my toe back into blog world because, well, I am missing documenting my kids' childhoods. It brings me such joy to go back and read through memories from years before documented in old posts, so I'm determined to hang out here a bit more consistently to share life.  This summer, I've got a seven (7?!) year old and a new 3 year old. Someone the other day was talking about what a difference a year makes from summer to summer and it is so true. For example, this year Jack and Sammy love to go play together. Last year, both boys required constant supervision. Last year Jack hated going to the pool, and this year he is a little fish! This is a BIG favorite for me! Last weekend Sammy participated in a "Run Hit Pitch" competition and won first place for hitting in his age division. He was so ...

Friday Favorites [6-14-2024]

  I hate to be the one to point it out...but how in the world is June almost halfway over?! I would like to hit the "slow down" button on summer, please. 😉 Like usual, I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  to share some favorites from our week. Here we go! You'll notice that many of my "favorites" are food related this week. One of the reasons I love summer is that the cooking is easy, and I can take some time making things I typically wouldn't have time for. Wednesday evening we grilled pork chops and I was hunting for a side dish. I found the ingredients for taco dip and we gobbled it right up. Taco dip is basically a salad, yes?  Jack (and big brother!) have been loving water play this summer. It has been extra warm this week, so it's been a great way to beat the heat.  We had burgers this week using my very favorite  recipe . This meal is probably one of Dustin's most loved meals! Ugh. I love watermelon. I ate SO MUCH of it during my preg...

Friday Favorites [10-4-2024]

Happy, HAPPY Friday!  I hate to even say it outloud, but Jack slept through the night two nights in a row this week. He's been getting so many teeth - all at the same time for about three weeks. This led to lots of broken nights of sleep for our boy. It is AMAZING how much better I feel getting a full night of sleep. Haha.  Needless to say, I'm feeling extra perky this Friday.  I'm linking up with Andrea  and  Erika  to share a few favorites from my week. 😊 Sammy's flag football team is the Chiefs, and so obviously his favorite dog supporter needed to get a matching outfit. Look at Sammy's red cheeks! We're ready for fall weather to arrive in full force over here. Haha.  This week was National Night Out in our town, and Dustin helped work it. I stopped by with the boys, and Jack was genuinely surprised to see so many people who looked like his daddy. He got so excited when he saw the first police car, but was disappointed his daddy wasn't inside. 😉 D...